Opportunity to work closely with Lola Phillips, Registered Osteopath of 15 years, to create a new future-proofed model for osteopathy services.
- You will work to our protocol for cross-referring patients from osteopath to massage therapist and visa-versa. - Your employment will include mentorship and coaching with Lola.
- Internal CPD, team coaching, and team events included.
- Sponsorship is possible for your own CPD, subject to criteria.
- Your employment will include mentorship and coaching with Lola.
In 2 years you will learn and master the following for your personal and professional growth and sense of fulfillment.
- Patient Voyage Mastery.
- Mastery of empowering language for patient health and happiness.
- Know your true power and value.
- Create products from harvesting your knowledge.
- Increase your wealth and avoid burnout by earning a passive income related to your osteopathy skills.
- Patient Administration.
- List Building.
- Patient Community Building.
- Patient Communication.
- Clinic Hygiene and organisation.
- Salary, Benefits, and Performance Bonuses.
- Individual training/coaching.
- Team training and events.
- Personal growth and fulfillment.
- Career Progression.
- New Skills.
About Health In Motion Osteopaths
Health in Motion Osteopaths was created in 2007 by Lead Practitioner Lola Phillips. Lola has designed a model of healthcare that she'd like to experience as a paying guest. The team is a young (apart from Lola) fun and professional bunch. Health in Motion Osteopaths is located on Pitshanger Lane in the green leafy London Borough of Ealing. The Pitshanger Village serves an affluent, diverse and multi-generational community, as reflected in our client base. The area is surrounded by a large area of connected green spaces which includes the Thames, River Brent and the Grand Union Canal. There are plenty of schools for all ages and multiple transport links into Central London.