Hito Physiotherapy is the leading provider of holistic physiotherapy in Bermondsey and the surrounding areas.
We pride ourselves on delivering a high-quality service with 97% of effectiveness just in a few sessions.
We offer a holistic approach tailored to each unique patient's needs with the combined use of the most advanced Western evidence-based manual therapies and traditional Eastern alternative techniques.
We are working with several doctors and specialists in Southeast London who have referred patients with various cases from acute to chronic, from sport injuries to post-surgery, from vestibular to somato-emotional conditions.
With the success of Hito over the years, and the constant and exclusive 5 stars reviews on Google, Trustpilot and Fresha App, we are looking into expanding the team. We are searching for an experienced osteopath who shares the same value with the company and its people.
Flexible working hours available to fit within our opening hours (8am-8pm, Mon to Fri, with opportunities to expand over the weekends).
To be considered for the role, you must have the following credentials:
- General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) Registered
- UK residency status or Right to Work Scheme Compliant (WE DO NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP FOR FOREIGN APPLICANTS)
- 3-year experience preferable but all level considered
- Good experience integrating the various fields of osteopathy (Structural, Cranial, Visceral, Biodynamic, etc) to deliver the best holistic approach
- High level of manual therapy and communicational skills
- Acupuncture, Yoga, Pilates or alternative medicines experience would be appreciated but not essential
- Must have, as minimum, a strong MSK/Orthopaedics knowledge with interested to extend it into other branches of medicine towards a wide and wise range of osteopathic skills
- You must be driven, professional and friendly to join our team, with a passion for delivering excellent levels of client care
- A confident IT user is beneficial. You must be well organised, tidy and attentive for details, with the ability to prioritize and deal with your varied workload, in an effective and timely manner
- You will need to be experienced in treating a wide range of conditions within a clinical environment
- You must have evidence of previous CPD or at least interested in regular CPD reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner. Internal one to one mentoring can be provided.
This is a part-time job with commitment of at least 12-24 hrs per week, with possibility to change for full-time.
For keen interest, kindly submit your resume with a cover letter at email@example.com.
Selection of applicants and job interviews will start from the second half of September.
Remuneration: 45-55% commission, based on personal experience and skills, equating to an hourly rate range of between £45-£65 per hour. Patient type: self-founding 50%, insurance cover clients 50%.