The Role: What you will do?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Osteopath to join our new and innovative NHS community MSK service in Croydon
As an Osteopath within the service, you will treat service users with a wide variety of MSK presentations including post-operative rehabilitation. Your day-to-day work will be varied
including one to one and group-based treatment as well as remote work as and when required.You will be supported
by a team lead and receive outstanding training opportunities both internally and externally to support your clinical development.
We will consider applications from both recently graduated
and senior clinicians
; we have robust development pathways in place for all experience levels.
Where possible we support flexible working
to help meet your personal commitments and aid a great work life balance.Essential
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualification in Sports Rehabilitation/Osteopathy
- Full graduate member of BASRaT and entitled to use the ‘Graduate Sports Rehabilitator’ title or qualified osteopath registered with the GOsC
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- Previous experience in an NHS setting
- CPD that includes psychologically informed intervention such as Health Coaching
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better
, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website. To progress your skills and enable career development we provide Continued Professional Development opportunities including secondments, management training, a mentoring scheme and regular events and webinars across a range of clinical disciplines.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded “speaking up” culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.