Are you an established MSK Physiotherapist or Osteopath looking for a role that offers a fantastic work life balance? Or are you looking for a varied role that will give you the opportunity to work on a rotational basis across East Berkshire? If so, we have the perfect the role for you.
This isn’t your average MSK Physiotherapist or Osteopath role as you will be undertaking MSK specific rotations across different sites in East Berkshire - Bracknell, Windsor, Maidenhead and Slough - with each area offering a different insight and developmental opportunities within MSK Physiotherapy and Osteopathy.
This unique role is based in beautiful Royal Berkshire where the Fringe rate 5% is added to your salary and on a Monday to Friday working pattern, meaning the weekends are entirely yours! Not only will you be receiving our Fringe rate, you will also have the opportunity to work for a trust that is rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC.
Our training and development will not just stop when you reach your band 6 competencies, should you wish to progress further we offer funding for external courses and have an incredible record of over 70% of our band 6s progressing to band 7!
If this fantastic opportunity appeals to you, we would love to have an application from you. We will be offering interviews on a first come first serve basis and aim to give you an outcome on your application within 2 working days.
About The Job
Working pattern + Service operating hours
- Work at a high level of clinical skill seeing a caseload of MSK referrals mainly consisting of GP referrals
- Supervising band 3,4 and 5 physiotherapists and physio technicians
- Involved in the clinical education of physiotherapy students
- Service development and involvement in the service Quality Improvement drive.
This post is open to those looking for part time or full-time work. The service operates Monday to Friday between 07:30-18:00 depending on site – there will be a level of flexibility in the hours you work depending on service need. We continue to maintain an element of virtual working at the moment alongside face-to-face clinical workWork Bases
The “must haves” for you to be considered for this role:
- St Marks Hospital, Maidenhead, SL6 6DU
- Smiths Lane Clinic, Smith’s Lane, Windsor, SL4 5PE
- Upton Hospital, Albert Street, Slough, SL12BJ
- Churchill House, Bracknell, RG12 7FR
- Qualified Physiotherapist with HCPC registration
- Previous MSK physiotherapy experience at Band 5 level
- Sound clinical reasoning and MSK knowledge
- NHS experience or comparative work
Berkshire Healthcare has a record of achievement and success that places us as one of the best performing Trusts in the country. We are rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC, we have a history of strong financial performance, and we have a highly skilled and engaged workforce. We aspire to be an outstanding organisation for everyone: our people, our patients, their families, and their carers.Some Of The Benefits Of Joining Our Team
For our people who work here that means we want Berkshire Healthcare to be a great place to work where everyone can thrive and grow.
- Salary ranging from £33,921 to £40,872 per annum (incl of HCAS)
- Funding and support potential for suitable MSc
- Great career opportunities: over 70% of band 6’s have progressed to band 7 roles.
- Flexible working opportunities and a strong emphasis on your work, life balance
- Annual leave – 27 days for new starters, plus bank holidays. Increasing to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years NHS service. Pro rata for part time staff
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice scheme for a new car
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave for eligible staff
- Advanced IT enablement and support
- Confidential telephone care service providing independent support and advice for staff.
- And so much more
For further details / informal visits contact: Name: Stephanie Gilsepie Job title: Service Lead - MSK Physiotherapy Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number: 0300 365 5678