PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, Healthcare, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
PERSOLKELLY brings together the legacy and experience of four organisations that shaped the staffing landscape over the past century: Kelly Services, who pioneered the modern temporary help industry in 1946; SKILLED, who crafted the staffing industry in Australia in 1964; Programmed, the leading provider of operations and maintenance services across Australia and New Zealand; and PERSOLKELLY, the largest workforce solutions provider in APAC.
We are currently recruiting for permanent and locum occupational therpaists and physiotherapists to work for various clients within various locations throughout Sydney & regional NSW.Duties
- Providing provide client centred podiatry services in line with specific Aged and Community Care requirements.
- Provide high quality healthcare where ever the client resides, such as community service in their homes or residential aged care.
- Identify and treat pathologies of the foot and lower legs, maximise mobility and independence of the client to perform the activities of daily living.
- Documentation of clinical notes and letters in line with APHRA and Medicare
- Exercise prescription and review
- Footwear Assessments
- Biomechanical Assessments.
- Wound management
- Dermatologic checks
- Neurological and Vascular Assessments
- General Footcare
- Pain Management
- $65k - $95k + Super + Benefits + Training & Development + Relocation Assistance - Perm
- $45 - $65 per hour + Super + Travel & Accommodation - Locum
- Degree within relevant discipline
- Full APHRA Registration
If you have any further questions before applying online, please contact Charlotte Burton on 0406 383439Who Are We
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply. So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website. .