Unique Part-time or Full-time opportunity for an immediate start.
The most common words heard by customers and patients about this company are 'You changed my life'.
They are looking for a motivated individual who wants to develop their skills to become an exceptional Health Associate at this leading practice in Kent.
'I started out trying to do it all on my own and struggled. Then I joined and never looked back. I never thought I would be this busy and really enjoy it.'
Kiran, Health Associate - Sports Injury / Rehab Specialist - 6th year of employment
There is scope for you to develop both clinically and professionally, including training in diagnostic assessments, diagnostic ultrasound, laser therapy, digital radiographic imaging, digital nerve scans, 3D foot scans and specialised nutrition testing.
- Working alongside a committed team who will support you
- Provided with workplace security
- Given the opportunity to grow and develop
The successful candidate will be:
- Provided training and development
- Offered opportunities to increase salary
- Rewarded for providing exceptional service
- Enjoy working with the public
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be enthusiastic and engaging to deliver the highest standards of service
- Enjoy making a difference to other peoples' lives
- Be motivated to learn and improve yourself
In return you will become part of a hardworking, fun and growing team.
You will receive:
- Free entry into the Mentorship Programme (value £8,500)
- Free extensive clinical training, provided by Specialists and Senior Clinical Directors (value £7,000)
- Free weekly training sessions with fellow practitioners (value £4,500)
Whilst the company looks for experience, new graduates are welcome, just as long as you are serious about training and development and working hard to achieve your goals.
The salary has a range depending on your skills and responsibilities. Therefore, your starting salary relies on what demonstrable skills you bring to this company and has great scope for increases. No commission payments made, however regular performance bonuses are available and very achievable.
'I have always been grateful for the opportunity and have learnt so much!'
Chloe, Sports Injury & Massage Therapist - New Grad - 1st year of employment
You will no longer have to worry about another 'lock down' or redundancy because this company is committed to it's team.
If you are looking for a position that will be fun, busy and pushes you to develop yourself, the company would welcome your application.
'I started at this company as a new grad over 10 years ago and the experience has been amazing. With the Mentor Programme and training, it has helped me become a very successful practitioner.'
Luke, Health Associate - Sports Therapist - 10th year of employment
Please only apply if you are serious, motivated and want to help people in a fresh, modern health environment.