Do you want to help build cutting edge tools to improve the lives of millions? If the answer is yes - We'd love to hear from you!Who We Are
We're on a mission to reduce musculoskeletal pain for millions of people.
Musculoskeletal health problems like back pain cause more lost quality of life than any other physical health condition. Whether it's an office worker with back pain, a professional athlete with a knee injury, or someone having a hip replacement.
⚕️ Our clinical product, EVVA, is used by surgeons and sports consultants to diagnose musculoskeletal problems in the public and in elite athletes.
Our workspace wellbeing platform, VIDA, uses that same technology to understand the various risk factors that a desk workers environment and working behaviours are introducing.We Are Backed By Leading Investors Including Techstars, Crista Galli Ventures And Hambro Perks, And Have Received Global Recognition
We're a well-funded and high growth technology startup disrupting the way we assess and treat musculoskeletal issues from the workplace to the clinic (we're also alumni of the world's leading startup accelerator - Techstars.).
- FastCompany: World Changing Wellness Ideas award
- CogX award: Best AI Product in HR
- Forbes: 60 Women-Led Startups That Are Shaking Up Tech Across The Globe
We're solving a problem that stops millions of people from doing what they love whether that's their favourite sport or playing with their grandkids. We are also enjoying faster-than-expected growth ()
Vitrue’s model is simple. VIDA costs around £1 per user per month. Its clients include household names like Bupa across multiple sectors with extraordinary feedback from customers like “this is the first time I’ve had people across the company banging down my door for access to a wellbeing tool”!What You'll Be Doing
You will be part of Vitrue clinical team, ensuring evidence based, best clinical practice is at the centre of everything we do.
Evidence collection through case studies and trials
- Design and lead case studies aimed at testing and validation of Vitrue products
- This will include everything from managing relationships with customers and users to deciding what data we’ll be collecting and how and collaborating with our content team to write up results.
- Work as a part of product team using your clinical expertise to contribute to the development of our VIDA (employee health) and EVVA (clinical assessment) products
- Provide clinical input to assessment algorithm development, including in depth review of the literature and research of normative datasets
- Work closely with UX design and tech team to make clinical ideas come to life
- Work on production of Vitrue content that helps us to actively lower the impact of musculoskeletal pain
- e.g. exercise videos and other content such as research articles and blogs
Clinical face of the company
- Attend conferences or customer meetings when appropriate
- Maintain company’s evidence base through review of the scientific literature
Collaborate with others across the team
- Collaborate with commercial, tech and design departments for product improvements including joint work on content and app features.
This role is a unique opportunity for a specialist with expertise in the musculoskeletal field, to use their knowledge to contribute to cutting edge technology that will reduce pain for millions of people.
The candidate must have very strong exercise prescription skills and understand research methods of clinical studies. The candidate must also be an open-minded person who likes to think outside of the box, ready to learn and take on new exciting challenges. This role is critical to the clinical performance and company’s success.Must-haves
Nice To Haves
- 2+ years experience in physiotherapy/osteopathy
- Strong knowledge in exercise prescription and exercise-based treatment protocols
- Experience in research projects/clinical trials
- Experience in a start-up
- An interest in technology
- Interest in psychology/ mental health
- Experience in hosting wellness days or working as a specialist in a corporate environment
- Personal trainer, pilates, yoga teaching qualification, ergonomics specialist qualification
- £300 wellness budget
- Monthly team dinners and annual (optional) team retreat
- Meaningful share options, so that you own a part of the company
- Flexible working including core hours with up to 2 days remote working per week and flexible use of Public Holidays
- £500 annual learning and development budget with 2 days learning leave
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- A shiny MacBook Pro or whatever you need to do your best work
- 25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Work from home opportunities
Vitrue Health has a 50:50 gender split and we care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. We want to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them.