Are you looking to start or transform your Manual Osteopathic Practitioner career and join a supportive team and organization that prides itself on impeccable customer service? We currently have an exciting opportunity for you as a contract manual osteopathic practitioner to join our expanding team at Guelph Osteopathy.
Guelph Osteopathy offers Manual Osteopathy, Kinesiology, Personal Fitness Training and Nutrition Counselling. Our mission is to provide comprehensive results-oriented treatment for whole body health.
We have been serving our clients’ needs since 2008 and have received recognition multiple times:
2021: Community Votes Platinum Award for Best Osteopathic Clinic in Guelph
2020 - 2021 Voted one of top 3 Osteopathic Manual Practitioners in Guelph, Expert Recommended
2020: Readers’ Choice Awards for Best Osteopathic Manual Practitioner and Best Osteopathic Clinic in Guelph
2014 - 2019: Guelph Mercury Tribune Readers’ Choice Awards for Best Osteopathic Manual Practitioner and Best Osteopathic Clinic in Guelph
We offer you:
- An existing patient caseload
- Private Assessment Room
- A competitive compensation split for the practitioner
- Easy online booking and payment collection system.
- The opportunity to practice advanced techniques and sharpen your skills, create treatment plans, and learn techniques to keep patients committed to their treatment.
- Guelph Osteopathy branded workwear
- Flexible schedule and shift options available, including weekends and evenings
- FREE On-site parking
Qualifications & Skills
- Registered member (in good standing) with either The Ontario Association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners or The Ontario Osteopathic Association.
- Proof of valid professional liability insurance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience is an asset, but not required.
- Must have a passion for serving the needs of clients.
- Eager to learn and develop new skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gather comprehensive health history.
- Develop and execute an appropriate treatment plan.
- Communicate with and/or refer to other health care providers, if required.
- Work collaboratively with our health team.
- Record all patient information and treatment plans/notes.
- Adhere to all Guelph Osteopathy’s Policies and Procedures.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Closing Date: July 23, 2022
Remote work: No
Expected start date: August 2, 2022