FT assistant/clinic takeover opportunities
Full time/flexible part time self employed assistant to take over busy multi-disciplinary clinic in Southport, Merseyside. Established in 1998 with an established patient list and great links with the local community. Due to an assistant leaving we have a shortfall in practitioners and a huge patient list. Great percentage based renumeration and partnership/purchase opportunity long term. Working alongside an osteopath, physiotherapist, clinical Pilates instructor, podiatrist and acupuncturist. Using an online booking system and online diary.
Physiotherapist / Osteopath Role and Responsibilities:
- Take professional responsibility as a Chartered Physiotherapist/Osteopath, with high level decision-making, autonomy, and clinical-reasoning skills, to triage, assess, diagnose, and treat a designated clinical caseload;
- Comply with all our company policies, procedures, guidelines, and regulations, ensuring that product delivery and customer experience is consistent;
- Communicate effectively with clients and/or parents and carers, respecting privacy and confidentiality;
- Communicate effectively with referring parties so that all clients receive continued and uninterrupted care;
- Consult clients about optimal nutrition, exercise, equipment/devices, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters that would promote a positive wellbeing and quicker rehabilitation;
- Maintain accurate client documentation, records, and statistical information, and complete them in a timely manner and in line with contractual service level agreements;
- Abide by the CSP's/GOsC’s Code of Members' Professional Values and Behaviour, and the HCPC’s Standards of conduct, performance and ethics;
- Support the clinic’s multidisciplinary team to develop services/products, when required;
- Be flexible with working hours (which may include some evening and weekend work).
Southport is located 10 miles north of Liverpool on the coast with excellent train and road transport links to Liverpool, Manchester and beyond. Acupuncture and cranial skills would be beneficial but not essential.
We are happy to take on an experienced clinician or a new graduate. The first 2 years after graduating you need to have a good list and see lots of patients, to gain clinical experience and also to pay off your student debts, believe me we have all been there!
some Saturday mornings would be good but not essential. Please contact us if you are interested.