Check out why our team love working at Kinematics:
Kinematics is a well established holistic health clinic conveniently located in Richmond. Our services include Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Podiatric Biomechanics, Myotherapy, Remedial Massage, Clinical Pilates and Strength + Conditioning. We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Physiotherapist or Osteopath (ideally with a background in exercise rehabilitation) to join our team!
Our mission at Kinematics is to provide the most progressive, effective and personalised health care services to enhance movement, wellbeing and performance.
At Kinematics, we have established a strong and positive team culture within which every member of our team is valued. Our clinic has an energetic vibe with a motivated and passionate team of clinicians and administrative staff. We are proud of the client community we have created and all our core values focus on providing clinical excellence and client-centred care.
We are looking for a passionate Physiotherapist or Osteopath willing to work closely with our current team. The working hours are reasonably flexible (we are open Monday - Saturday) however we require a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week to start.
- Fantastic clinic location in the heart of Richmond.
- Attractive remuneration and performance will be rewarded.
- Career progression opportunities including leadership and mentoring.
- Regular in-house professional development sessions.
- Be a core member of an exciting, modern and innovative health clinic.
- Work alongside a friendly, passionate and experienced team.
- Great facilities with lots of natural light and good vibes (including a sauna, coffee machine and fully equipped gym).
- Great team culture (including social activities and events).
The role will involve:
- Hands-on Physiotherapy/Osteopathy, one to one with clients.
- Longer appointment times to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients (60-minute initial consultations and 30-45 minute follow up consultations).
- Higher patient fees due to longer and more thorough appointment sessions, ensuring job satisfaction and maximised income without burnout.
- Carrying out postural, functional and sport specific biomechanical assessments.
- Depending on your experience, the role may involve leading 1:1 and 1:4 Clinical Pilates or Strength + Conditioning sessions.
- Working with a diverse range of clientele including musculoskeletal and sporting patient groups.
- Actively promoting Kinematics services to potential referrers and clients.
- Ability to build to a full-time position for the right candidate.
- Degree in Physiotherapy or Osteopathy preferably completed in Australia or New Zealand.
- A minimum of 4 years private practice experience.
- Current AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance.
- Be an extremely competent practitioner with a holistic approach to assessments and manual therapy treatments.
- Completion of additional Pilates or strength + conditioning training will be highly regarded.
- There will be an existing caseload, however we encourage developing network opportunities with groups of interest as part of a new and growing clinic.
- Exceptional communication skills, self-motivated and passionate to work as part of a dedicated team.
- Interest in biomechanics and the Anatomy Trains concept.
- Ability to work independently as well as closely within a multidisciplinary team of clinicians.
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge and clinical skills.
- Passionate about living and promoting a happy, healthy and active lifestyle.
The remuneration package is negotiable depending on your skills, experience and caseload.
Apply via Seek: