With two established clinics and a third opening this summer, we are looking for an ambitious osteopath or physiotherapist to join the clinical team at You Wellbeing in Essex.
Experienced practitioners and new graduates are welcome to apply and will work in an environment that encourages autonomy but provides the guidance and support need to create an enjoyable and fulfilling career.
As an Associate Osteopath or Physiotherapist at You Wellbeing your role will involve autonomously treating returning and new patients.
· Provide comprehensive and thorough assessments and diagnoses
· Provide evidence-informed management and treatment
· Use the clinic’s available resources (exercise videos etc) to aid in patient care
· Maintain accurate patient notes for every patient
· Comply with GOsC / HCPC standards
· Engage in internal and external CPD activities
· Help produce content for the clinic’s social media channels and website
· Approved degree level qualification in physiotherapy
· Valid GOsC / HCPC registration
· Valid professional indemnity insurance
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· A desire to learn and improve with an ambition to progress into more senior roles such as Head of Clinic
· Full UK driving licence
· Computer literacy (to proficiently use patient notes and exercise prescription software)