Back Into Osteopathy is offering a part-time senior osteopath employment position (base salary plus attractive bonus incentive)
We are looking for Osteopath applicants who are looking to develop themselves at a high level within a busy clinic. This role is for osteopaths with strong initiative and looking to develop their leadership, mentoring and business skills.
This position has become available in replace of the head osteopath/owner Dr Laura Pearce as she embarks upon maternity leave. This however is an ongoing position to continue to build and grow Back Into Osteopathy within the community.
Back Into Osteopathy is a multidisciplinary clinic in Heathmont including remedial massage, exercise rehabilitation and strength and conditioning with in-clinic rehabilitation equipment. We are a busy developing clinic that with lots of community involvement including sporting clubs, gyms and schools.
The position is to encourage a flexible work-life balance. These hours include clinical hours, mentoring junior team members, personal development as well as time to engage in marketing and community involvement.
As we are a rehabilitation and sports-based clinic, we are looking for a structural based Osteopath. We encourage someone with confidence, strong prognosis and rehabilitation skills and guidance to establish a sound rapport with the staff and patients.
What is included in the role:
- Treatment and management of current and new patient load
- Exercise and rehabilitation prescription using in clinic equipment
- Working along side other experienced staff members as well as external relationships to provide the optimal support for patients
- Provide marketing ideas and assistance for further business development
- Internal monthly CPD
- Mentoring and training of junior osteopaths
- $1000 external CPD provided
- Bonuses incentives on top of base salary