Band 6 - Outpatient Physiotherapist / Osteopath
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Band 6 Specialised MSK Physiotherapist / Osteopath to join our team and take advantage of the fantastic developmental opportunities on offer.
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust is the main provider of community NHS health and care across West Sussex and delivers care in collaboration with other NHS providers under the Sussex MSK Partnership. The Sussex MSK Partnership is a unique local, not for profit partnership bringing together primary care, specialist musculoskeletal care and community, mental health and well-being experts to deliver the whole musculoskeletal service in Sussex. Our commitment is to provide a truly integrated MSK service that is effective, efficient and compassionate.
A successful candidate will work in an outpatient physiotherapy / osteopathy clinic assessing, diagnosing and treating a variety of musculoskeletal disorders from a range of sources including GP, orthopedic and self-referrals.As a Service We Can Offer
- Flexible working patterns
- Supportive learning environment, your clinical development will be supported by senior staff including Advanced Practitioners.
- Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities to develop your clinical and management skills with access to in-service training and professional development.
- Commitment to and support for your wellbeing
- NHS Pension Scheme
- NHS discount and salary sacrifice schemes, including childcare vouchers
- Excellent therapeutic and working environment which has recently undergone extensive refurbishment.
For further details / informal visits contact: Name: James Barnes Job title: Operational Team Lead Email address: email@example.com Telephone number: 01273 242054
If you are passionate about making a difference and want to contribute to an Organisation which is continuously striving to improve then we would love to hear from you.