Associate osteopath wanted; Kent/East Sussex border; part-time salaried position.
- We're looking for an associate osteopath to join our friendly and busy team in the countryside near Tunbridge Wells.
- Established 13 years, our clinic occupies a tranquil corner of the Garden of England in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just around the corner from Bedgebury National Pinetum and Forest – a cyclist's and hiker's paradise!
- Just an hour from central London by train; Maidstone, Tonbridge and Sevenoaks just a short drive away. Only 40 minutes from the coast at Hastings. Canterbury approximately one hour by car. Ashford International Station approximately 45 minutes.
- We have a near-full patient list from age ten upwards, who come to us for expert structural and cranial treament. Our new associate can expect their list to build up very quickly, full of happy, returning patients.
- Structured mentoring programme in place, tailored to your needs, including training and qualification in IDD Therapy spinal decompression treatment.
- New graduates welcome! Our new-grad. programme includes insurance and GOsC fees paid for the first year.
- Up to 30 hours per week.
- Competitive starting salary, depending on availability and experience, reviewed every year.
- Additional bonuses for performance and retention.
We would love to hear from you.