We are seeking an experienced Osteopath to join a reputable, specialist private practice in Inner East Melbourne.About The Role
We are seeking an experienced Osteopath to join a reputable, specialist private practice in Inner East Melbourne.
The primary focus of this position is to treat and manage an existing caseload of patients, working across general Osteopathy including sports and spinal conditions, as well as TMJ and facial pain conditions. Work alongside other dynamic therapists in a supportive work environment, to provide hands-on treatments for your clients. Utilise a wide range of treatment modalities and provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focussing on their personal goal attainment.
If you're an Osteo keen to upskill and specialise in TMJ and facial pain conditions, please apply now!
This is a full-time position with an immediate start available.Benefits
- Fantastic remuneration + bonus structure
- Generous professional development allowance
- Specialist private practice
- Ongoing extensive training
- Dynamic team + friendly work environment
- Ongoing weekly 1:1 mentoring sessions and fortnightly case discussions
- Tertiary degree in Osteopathy and relevant registration
- Previous experience working in private practice (desirable)
- Ability to build a strong client caseload
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in learning niche skills in Osteopathy
- Valid Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.How To Apply
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.