PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, Healthcare, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
PERSOLKELLY brings together the legacy and experience of four organisations that shaped the staffing landscape over the past century: Kelly Services, who pioneered the modern temporary help industry in 1946; SKILLED, who crafted the staffing industry in Australia in 1964; Programmed, the leading provider of operations and maintenance services across Australia and New Zealand; and PERSOLKELLY, the largest workforce solutions provider in APAC.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent and locum occupational therapists, physiotherapists & osteopaths to join a number of clients throughout Queensland.Duties
- Pain management, rehabilitation and maximising the mobility and independence of your patients' daily lives by:
- conducting comprehensive patient assessments
- developing innovative treatment plans
- providing rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents
- implementing & managing pain management clinics
- Full APHRA registration.
- Relevant territory degree.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Locum rates are anything between $45 per hour - $65 per hour + travel + accommodation + car hire
- $65k - $95k per annum + Super + Training + Relocation Assistance
- $1000 CPD annual allowance.
- Motor Vechile Allowance if applicable.
- Private Health Insurance subsidy and discounts on Travel, Life and Pet Insurances
- 14-weeks paid parental leave
If you have any further questions before applying online, please contact Charlotte Burton on 0406 383439Who Are We
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.
Qualified or newly qualified physiotherapists, occupational therapists & osteopaths required for permanent and locum roles in Brisbane & regional Queensland