At Encara we are experts in aged care, ACFI, home care and NDIS. We help people and improve their lives with a focus on people with injury, illness, pain and disability. We provide physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, dietetic and speech pathology services to the Aged Care sector.Benefits For You
About the role:
- Above award remuneration
- Orientation and training is provided
- Annual CPD allowance
- Flexible locations and working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Education initiatives ensuring access to professional development opportunities
- For new grads we have a custom development and onboarding program
We Are Seeking Physiotherapists And Occupational Therapists With a Passion For Exceptional Client Care And Who Enjoy Working a Varied Caseload Including
Encara's Allied Health team is rapidly expanding therefore there are several flexible roles available within Queensland.
- Pain management,
- Orthopedic rehabilitation,
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Cardiorespiratory patients
We are always looking for Physiotherapists / Occupational Therapists who want to make a real difference in the quality of life of aged care residents.
You will be part of a greater multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Osteopaths, Dietitians, Speech Pathologists and Exercise Physiologists to achieve the best possible health outcomes for your patients.About You
Full time, part-time, casual, contractor and locum positions are available for immediate start.
- Your holistic approach and skills in pain management and falls prevention will be highly valued.
- As well as having excellent clinical skills, you must have a flexible and client-focused approach to your work.
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to build rapport and maintain strong relationships is highly desirable.
- Experience with the training and assessment of manual handling techniques is an advantage but not essential.
All applicants must be registered with the AHPRA and have or be willing to obtain a police name check. Experience in community care is desired however new graduates are welcome to apply.To apply: click "apply" now or email email@example.com for locations and further information on this opportunity.
All applicants must have full working rights in Australia, hold registration with AHPRA, NPC, NDIS Screening Check, Flu Vaccine + COVID Vaccine and Booster.
New graduates are welcome to apply and will have access to our new graduate education program!
This position is being sourced directly by Encara. We respectfully request no agency approaches at this time