Job Type – Permanent, Contract, Part Time and Full - Time options
Experience 5+Y and above
Starling Services have a number of work opportunities in and around various regions in Australia and are looking for expressions of interest.
We’re looking for qualified and enthusiastic candidates who excel at working in teams but can also work autonomously. Candidates must be safety minded with a passion for producing high quality work.
Starling Services is an Australian owned primary player in recruitment, resource management and facility management services in Australia. The footprints of Starling Services are spread among all segments of the industries- Logistics, Facility Management, Education, Information Technologies, Telecom, FMCG, etc. It is guided, advised and supported by a team of eminent achievers having esteemed backgrounds from multiple industries.Position Overview
Starling Services are taking expressions of interest for Chiropractor/Osteopath
in the market who are interested in working with us whether it is for now or in the future.
As a qualified Chiropractor or Osteopath, you will be joining a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team providing personalised treatments and client focused interventions.
If you are a highly passionate, motivated and qualified, who has all the required documents to get started and looking for a great work/life balance, we are interested in hearing from you!Mandatory Requirements
Roles And Responsibilities
- A bachelor’s degree in Chiropractic or Osteopathy
- Current AHPRA registration and
- NDIS Worker Screening Check:
- Australian working rights
- National police check
- Covid-19 Vaccination required
- Current Flu vaccination
- Engage patients and provide professional consultation by analyse and review their general health and lifestyle conditions.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken and interpret results. Provide utilizing techniques of Diversified, Activator, and Thompson Drop adjustments.
- Prescribe personalised treatment programs that includes, bodywork, adjustments, tractions, electrical stimulations, Flexion distraction table, ultrasound and stretches.
- Educate and advise patients on chiropractic care and rehabilitation exercises and techniques to aid long-term recovery.
- Balance moderate to high volume patient load with the highest level of patient care.
- Monitor the progression of the patients’ recovery.
We strongly encourage applications from both graduates and experienced Chiropractors or Osteopaths so we can tailor the opportunity to YOUR experience.If you are interested in applying, either click on the “Apply” button, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure your Resume has your Personal Information, Job Title and Contact details. Applicants will be contacted in line with operational requirements.
For further information, please visit – www.starlingservices.com.au