PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, Healthcare, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
PERSOLKELLY brings together the legacy and experience of four organisations that shaped the staffing landscape over the past century: Kelly Services, who pioneered the modern temporary help industry in 1946; SKILLED, who crafted the staffing industry in Australia in 1964; Programmed, the leading provider of operations and maintenance services across Australia and New Zealand; and PERSOLKELLY, the largest workforce solutions provider in APAC.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified or newly qualified Physios, OT's, Podiatrists & Osteopaths for a number of clients throughout Western AustraliaDuties
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments;
- Develop innovative and individualized treatment plans;
- Provide hands-on physiotherapy techniques to reduce pain and to maintain residents' quality of life and functional abilities;
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents;
- Undertake exercise classes such as balance, strengthening and Tai Chi classes to improve quality of life;
- Assess for and prescribe mobility aids and functional appliances to improve resident function;
- Provide manual handling education to staff and general education to residents and families;
- Full APHRA registration.
- Relevant territory degree.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Locum rates are anything between $45 per hour - $65 per hour + travel + accommodation + car hire
- $65k - $95k per annum + Super + Training + Relocation Assistance
- $1000 CPD annual allowance.
- Private Health Insurance subsidy and discounts on Travel, Life and Pet Insurances
- 14-weeks paid parental leave
If you have any further questions before applying online, please contact Charlotte Burton on0406 383439Who Are We
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply. So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website. .