An amazing opportunity for a fantastic Chiropractor/Osteopath to join one of the leading clinics in the UK!
The Chiropractor/Osteopath must be qualified to practice spinal manipulation, specific adjustments using either the Diversified Technique or McTimoney Method of Chiropractic to adjust the joints of the spine.You Will Receive
Any applicants for this position must be English literate.
- Comprehensive mentoring from Senior Associates including Patient and Business Management skills
- The ability to grow an ever-expanding list of patients
- Continual Professional Development opportunities
- And much, much more...
The ideal Chiropractor/Osteopath will be reliable, efficient and be able to provide excellent treatments to enhance the customers experience and sense of well-being. We are looking for a proficient communicator, with both strong written and verbal skills. You must be professional and innovative within your approach and continuously strive to improve.Skills And Attributes Required
- Maintain high standards of hygiene within the clinic
- Able to attend member evenings or special functions as and when required and help out as requested
- Must have skill and passion for Chiropractic/Osteopathy and want to thrive!
We are based in Eastcote (NW London), only a 30-minute direct train straight into Central London.Salary
The wage will consist of a base wage + bonuses.
A new graduate can expect to earn £35K+ and Experienced Chiropractor/Osteopath can expect to earn £60K+
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£60,000.00 per yearBenefits
- Company Pension
- Flexible Schedule
To keep our team safe, we will provide masks, gloves, visors, aprons, and hand sanitizer.Licence
- Chiropractic / Osteopathy (Required)