About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
Some benefits include:
- Supportive team of registered clinicians to offer ongoing training and mentoring
- Monthly professional development/ Ongoing clinical mentorship from experienced clinicians
- Excellent hourly pay rates
- Opportunities to progress into leadership roles.
- Optional community "in home" care referrals to earn more money throughout the year as & when you need it.
- Flexible Working days and hours, Great work-life balance.
- Casual, Perm, Fixed term and part time options also available
- Refer a friend and earn $1500
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Osteo OR an equivalent recognised internationally
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Car (preferred)
- Appropriate working visas
- Covid19 Vaccination
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Flu Vaccination Certificate
Some other locations in need of locum/vacation cover in Dec 21 & Jan 22 are: Kelvin Grove, Bray Park, Geebung, Wishart, Cairns & Ipswich