Near to the south coast (Lyme Regis) and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Past iO Runner-up ‘Clinic of the Year’ Award, and Winner of iO ‘Principal of the Year’
Following an Associates decision to move abroad, we are searching for an associate to join our small team in a well-established clinic of 30 years. This is a great opportunity for a thoughtful, caring, and reliable Osteopath to join us! With an excellent reputation locally, the clinics are situated in the centre of the market towns of Chard (and Crewkerne)
Benefits of this position:
• Supportive Principal offering mentoring if required/desired. Experienced with working with Associates many of whom have stayed for many years. Principal values all treatment modes
• Employed/Self-employed options (guaranteed minimum earnings for the first 3 months).
• Osteopathic team spirit. In-house CPD sessions monthly and working together/case discussions.
• Family friendly practice – patients of all ages. Weekly Children’s & Perinatal Clinic
• Full-time super reception team who are knowledgeable, responsive, and enthusiastic. Reception available 6 days a week.
• Online diary and patient records.
• Multidisciplinary team offering kinesiology, hypnotherapy, massage, Bowen, and Counselling. Good scope for cross-referrals.
• Marketing through the Website, Newsletters plus social media platforms. Website: orchardosteopaths.co.uk.
• Large Product range to compliment osteopathy; includes a range of remedial products, supplements and much more. All who work in the clinic receive 20% off all products.
• Covid procedures well established. Sanitising agents, as well as masks and aprons are provided.
• RehabMyPatient available for personalised exercise prescriptions.
Start date and days negotiable. Full or part-time.