We’re recruiting a new member to join our busy, well established multidisciplinary practice which has been established since 1984. We are keen to hear from Osteopaths (new graduates or experienced).
WE ARE OFFERING:
• *Shadowing, mentoring and full-time administrative support
• *You will be taking over a very busy, well established list
• *Support, Mentoring & CPD are provided
• *Hours and days flexible. Days available are Monday to Saturday. Full and Part time
• *Traditionally all of the team have been self-employed Associates but would consider the possibility of an employed position.
Must be a fully qualified Osteopath with a minimum BOst or equivalent in Osteopathy
Must be a member of GOsC
Eligible to work in the UK
The successful applicant should be well motivated, trustworthy, reliable,
patient focused and have a desire to continue to learn.
We are looking for good basic skills including:
Strong structural skills
Well-developed clinical reasoning
A willingness to work hard
Enthusiasm and drive
The ability to manage a busy list of patients
Please send a CV with a covering letter to Anill at email@example.com