Would you like to work with a great team of osteopaths in a great location, in a friendly and supportive environment?
We are looking for a new osteopath to join us at Solihull Osteopathic Practice.
· We have full or part-time positions available.
· We are a very busy clinic, and you will be working alongside 4 other osteopaths.
· We see a broad range of patients from babies and children to pregnant women, to elite athletes.
· Perfect opportunity for career development with mentoring and on-going support. We also provide regular CPD activities. We have a strong team ethos – we believe in working together and learning from each other.
· We believe in being professional, providing the best possible care to our patients. You will get to experience how a busy practice is run and learn valuable business skills and the best patient management.
· We provide large treatment rooms in a lovely 1930’s house with great parking and a large rear garden for breaks and lunches.
· Great location – Solihull has consistently won awards for being one of the best places to live in the UK.
· We are only a 20-minute drive to Birmingham airport. A 20-minute train journey into the centre of Birmingham, 30-minute drive to Warwick and Leamington Span and a 40-minute drive to Stratford upon Avon.
· Great opportunity to be a valued member of our team. We provide regular social activities and fun team-building days out.
· Jeremy has been an osteopath for 28 years and has a wealth of knowledge for you to tap into.
Please apply in writing with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org