You will need to be a caring & committed Osteo, with a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with residents, helping them feel confident so they can reach their goals. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Full time/ Part-time hours available
- Caseload – Pain management, equipment prescription, mobility reviews, general referrals, new resident assessments, equipment prescription, etc.
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Supportive multidisciplinary team environment
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly-skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services, and deliver best practice training.
What’s on offer:
- Joining / Referral Bonus!! (T&C applies!)
- Flexible working hours
- One to One training & mentorship
- $1,000 professional development fund
- Career Development – Clear pathways to leadership roles
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
You will need;
- Relevant qualification
- Aged care experience
- General Full AHPRA registration
- Valid police check
- Current Flu Vaccination
- Covid-19 Vaccination